Headlines are meant to command your attention. Think of the front page of our daily newspapers, the News at Ten summary before the Big Ben bongs and the way our gaze is snagged by the headlines on the front cover of glossy magazines as they sit on the shelves, all fighting for our attention.
https://360homeconnect.com/4shie8mba The same is true for property marketing. Too often are houses listed on Rightmove and the other property portals with the main description simply lifted and inserted on the summary page. So we get flat descriptions with ellipses, as they haven’t been written to fit the summary, so overflow. Take a look at this prime example of a yawn-inducing ‘summary’:
Order Alprazolam Powder Online A modern link detached 3 bedroom family home, situated in a corner position, located in this popular village. The property also offers a stylish kitchen, cloakroom, spacious living room and conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Further attributes include a garage,…
https://hiddengemsofzambia.com/k0ob7ha1ho2 Much better to have a simple and punchy headline of no more than 15 – 20 words that tells the buyer straight away why they need to book a viewing.
- Luxury period living with 21st Century refinements
- A superb architect designed house enjoying far-reaching panoramic views over Lake Windermere and the stunning backdrop of the Lakeland Fells
- A cosy cottage nestled in a beautiful quiet backwater
https://historickailuavillage.com/f6n9xfit A bit of punch:
- Make as much noise as you want
- Possibly Norfolk’s finest coastal property
- Welcome to paradise
- Handsome farmhouse with lots of toys and plenty of land for the aspiring smallholder
- If you are looking for a view it doesn’t get much better than this. With a tantilising touch of Tuscany, if the tree-lined drive hasn’t sold it to you, the 4 acres of grounds will.
- A great combination of work and home life: a true home in every sense
- Like a Saville Row suit, this house has been created to last the test of time.
https://www.yinghuaacademy.org/2022/dwojwc2861z Some pointers to make sure your headline beats the competition:
https://www.clinandmedimages.com/552akuyf https://eaglepoolservice.com/ivbyzz24d Use individual and unusual words – forget ‘spacious’ and ‘well-presented’, and go for adjectives that will really grab our buyer.
Cheap Valium Online Uk Keep it short – with the exception of the Tuscany headline above, all the others are less than around 20 words.
Struggling to create a catchy headline? Email me with a link to your property advert, and I’ll see if I can help.