- Punchy – does it stand out above the other properties?
- Good front shot – is it stale? Is it seasonal? Can it be improved?
- 6-8 photographs – too few is not enough to whet a buyer’s appetite, but too many and they will think they don’t need to view. Are your internal images good enough?
- Brochure download – can your brochure be downloaded and printed as a pdf?
- Floorplan download – check your floorplan loads large enough to read, and print it out to ensure it’s clear enough
Think of your online advert as an extension of your brochure; it needs to really sell your house, and encourage a buyer to book a viewing. After all, that’s what it’s there to do!
If you’d like my help to sell your home more effectively, please answer a few short questions here and if I think I can help you, I’ll be in touch.
What to read next: How many photos is too many?
What to do next: Sign up to my Selling Secrets https://www.home-truths.co.uk/selling-secrets
Speak to Sam: If you’d like to have a chat about how you can do it differently, drop me a line at [email protected] – I’d love to hear from you.