https://www.ranchogordoblog.com/2022/08/zcsdv404v.html Julie Stevens of Younique Designs Ltd is a professional Home Stager.
https://www.armoniaf.com/wa9ld4riw3e If you have been trying to sell your home for some months and possibly even had a sale fall through you could find yourself broken hearted, demotivated and lost of all inspiration of what to do next. You may have lost sight of why you wanted to sell in the first place.
- Firstly, Reflect back to your decision to sell – was it a half-hearted thought? Maybe you saw the perfect next home for you. Did you think, ‘lets just put it on the market and see what happens’? Was it pressure from family members who think its time you moved into something smaller and more manageable? Whatever the reasons for your decision were, were you really committed to it?
- Reassess where you are now. What has happened? How has the marketing strategy of your agent been implemented? How many viewings have you had? Have your photographs been refreshed on line? Do you have a brochure that represents your property well? How many price drops have you been through?
- Ask yourself afresh why you want to sell. If you have a clear answer on this then you can move forward. Understand what your desires are, how you want to feel when you sell and move into your new home.
- Understand that you have to be motivated to action in order to achieve those desired feelings.
- Start afresh with new eyes to see the home you have for sale.
- Realise that your home is a product to be sold – as such it has to be packaged and marketed in the right way to appeal to the right buyers. It has to stand out from the crowd; it has to have the right features and benefits to meet the aspirations of your potential buyers.
- Take the advice of a professional Home Stager to see if your home is presented and packaged in the right way for your target buyers. A Home Stager will understand the aspirations of buyers and know what they want to see when looking for their new home.
- Put yourself in your buyer’s shoes – what do you see?
- As a buyer yourself for your new home – what do you want to see? How does this differ from what you have to sell?
- Write down what you did